The Business To Consumer Connection

Monday, July 9, 2007

How To Get Free Publicity For Your Company

I'm in the process of putting together monthly (or more frequent) product reviews and would like to give your business some free mentions on this blog for an upcoming month.

My credentials include being the current Product Review Editor for
Skorch Magazine (a women's fashion publication), former Business Profiler for Venus Imaging Magazine and former producer for the product review segment on B101, a major radio station in Providence, RI. I also was the assistant to the Consumer Reporter of a major television network.

Each participating company is asked to send a media kit and a complimentary product or two for my review. Once I am done with that product, I usually see to it that the item(s) get passed on to a senior center, women's shelter, a school, etc. or gets raffled off to a lucky reader.

If you know of any other companies who would be interested in free publicity, feel free to tell them about me. I would love to include them.

Please be so kind as to let me know of your interest either way as soon as possible so that we can get the ball rolling. And let me know if you need any other questions answered as well.

Talk with you soon!


~V~

Labels: , , , ,