The Business To Consumer Connection

Friday, November 16, 2007

What This Blog Is All About...

For those of you who don't already know, my name is Val and I run this blog. I started it to enhance exposure for businesses since the ecomony isn't the greatest at the moment. It is my way of helping store owners get a little further in this rat race. I test the products and services offered before writing about it, so basically the site is a venue for generating free publicity for your company. It can be a mail-order company, a business within my vicinity (Massachusetts/Rhode Island) or anywhere in the world, matter of fact, as long as you would be willing to ship the wares from your location. THIS IS COMPLIMENTARY ADVERTISING. THERE IS NO MONEY EXCHANGE WHAT SO EVER! Feel free to contact any of the companies who have already been reviewed here as a reference.

I am currently using as many routes as possible to expose this site, including listing it with the search engines. I appreciate a link on your site as well. Contact me at
ProductAndServiceReviews@yahoo.com or call 1-508-689-4466 to learn how to be seen on Your Business To Consumer Connection.

Labels: , , , ,